As a charitable organisation are any of these challenges familiar?
- Finding, acquiring and promoting requirements to a qualified audience
- Managing supporters across multiple activities
- Juggling multiple providers, contracts and data sets, varying % of donations and/or licensing fees
- Managing, reporting and tracking contributions across multiple sectors
- Understanding sector specific campaign or activity requirements
- Having the knowledge and processes to minimise acquisition and management costs
The chances are some or all of these relate to your organisation and the people that work within it.
To help address these obstacles directly, and as a business dedicated to building capacity for the charitable sector, Benojo has developed an end-to-end solution to aid the charitable sector in acquiring new and qualified support, whilst at the same reducing the cost and complexity of managing the relationships.
We do not charge charities to use our platform, nor do we take a cent of any ticket sales, payroll giving transactions or credit card donations.