Day two of a two day course for NFP professionals.
For long lasting strategic partnerships, you need to be able to design, pitch and deliver win-win programs. This involves having shared objectives outcomes, understanding that each partner brings unique skills and resources to the partnership.
Fully funded for NFP employees, this program has been designed for you to understand the intricacies of CSR from a corporate's perspective and give you the skills, knowledge, tools and frameworks so that you can confidently position your charitable partnership a cut above the rest.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Anyone working in the Not-for-Profit sector interested in exploring ways to build strategic corporate partnerships, whether it is part of their formal role & responsibility or not. However, there are specific people for whom this program is essential including senior leaders, partnership managers and fundraisers.
By the end of this course participants will:
- Understand the corporate landscape and what corporates are looking for from their NFP partners
- Know how to design win-win partnerships through shared value activities
- Learn how to identify and select the right corporate partner for your NFP
- Have developed a strategic partnership pitch including presentation and proposal
- Know how to manage the relationship for mutual benefit
- Understand how and when to effectively measure and evaluate your partnership
- Understand how the Benojo platform can be used to facilitate effective engagement or your corporate partnerships, amplifying the initiatives and measuring impact
- Receive credits in the following units of competency for the Cert IV in Management:
- BSBLDR403 Lead team effectiveness
- BSBLDR402 Lead effective workplace relationships
- BSBMGT402 Implement operational plan
- BSBCU401 Coordinate implementation of customer service