Education For Charities
Professional Development for Charity Employees
No matter how strong the intent, for charities to maximise the mutual value from their corporate partners requires specific skills and knowledge. And for those NFPs seeking new support from the business sector, knowing who to approach, and how, can make the difference between success and failure.
To quickly empower employees in the charitable sector, we've created a unique two day workshop that focuses on building these strategic partnerships.
These workshops are currently available and fully funded for NSW residents, see eligibility requirements below.
Two Day Workshop: Acquiring & building effective corporate partnerships
This program has been designed for you to understand the intricacies of CSR from a corporate's perspective and give you the skills, knowledge, tools and frameworks so that you can confidently position your charitable partnership a cut above the rest.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Anyone working in the Not-for-Profit sector interested in exploring ways to build strategic corporate partnerships, whether it is part of their formal role & responsibility or not.
By the end of this course participants will:
- Understand the corporate landscape and what corporates are looking for from their NFP partners
- Have the skills to design win-win partnerships through shared value activities
- Be able to identify and select the right corporate partner for your NFP
- Have developed a strategic partnership pitch including presentation and proposal
- Know how to manage the relationship for mutual benefit
- Understand how and when to effectively measure and evaluate your partnership
- Be familiar with how the Benojo platform can be used to facilitate effective engagement or your corporate partnerships, amplifying the initiatives and measuring impact
- Receive credits in the following units of competency for the Cert IV in Management:
- BSBLDR403 Lead team effectiveness
- BSBLDR402 Lead effective workplace relationships
- BSBMGT402 Implement operational plan
- BSBCU401 Coordinate implementation of customer service
The following students are eligible for funding thanks to TAFE New South Wales, meaning the course comes at no cost:
- must be 15 years old or over
- must be no longer at school
- must be living or working in NSW
And must be one of the following:
- A NSW apprentice or trainee, or
- An Australian citizen or Australian permanent resident, or New Zealand citizen, or
- An Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander person living in specific NSW border areas, or
- An Australian permanent humanitarian visa holder, or
- A holder of Bridging Visa (A, B, C, D, or E)
"A great opportunity to positively review what we know and strengthen what can be done better! An amazing opportunity - highly recommended!" Samantha King - The BEN
"Excellent training... Excellent teacher" Athela Scott - Stop the Traffik
“Everyone that spoke from inside Benojo were phenomenal with their content and sharing of knowledge. The course was exactly what I needed to propel me to the next level of my organisation” Sharon Bedson - Two Good
"Course is well structured and engaging. A live pitch to real corporates was the icing on the cake!" Karina Roberts - United Way Australia
"Thanks Benojo for this fantastic course. Space to think strategically in a fundraising role is rare" Steve Matthews - Prostate Cancer Foundation of Australia