Professional Development for Corporate Giving Roles
Corporate Giving is important for many organisations and the people tasked with engaging staff, partnering with charities and causes and working with senior stakeholders are crucial to the success of Corporate Giving programs.
To date there has been no development program available for people in these Corporate Giving roles. This program provides that tailored professional development for people in Corporate Giving roles in large or small organisations, whether in business, government or education. It’s a bespoke program designed to build skills, deepen knowledge, provide tools and frameworks, and above all build confidence.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Anyone in a business, government department or educational organisation who is remotely interested in planning and implementing a successful Corporate Giving strategy should come on this program, whether it is part of their formal role & responsibility or not. However there are specific people for whom this program is essential:
- Internal managers tasked with the responsibility of implementing volunteering, giving and community engagement programs for their organisation. Most likely these will be line managers who have parallel operational responsibility, as well as the Corporate Giving role
- Full time CSR Managers who have an overall responsibility to drive Corporate Giving within their organisation
- Senior leaders in the C Suite or General Management who have a particular interest in driving the CSR/Corporate Giving agenda for their organisation because they see its importance in driving holistic organisation success
By the end of this course participants will:
- Have a clear understanding of what the Corporate Giving role requires of them in terms of leadership
- Be able to create a strategic plan, know who to involve when developing it and have started to scope out the plan for their organisation
- Have the confidence to engage with the different stakeholders within their organisation to get them actively involved in the programs and build a community
- Have the knowhow to select the right charity partner and manage that relationship for mutual benefit
- Know how to operate as a leader of change within the organisation and keep momentum going
- Understand the Benojo platform and how it can be used to drive engagement within the organisation, amplify the initiatives and measure impact
- Leave with a clear strategy and action plan to execute on it
This is a modular program of three full day workshops, each one week apart, with project work in between sessions, specialist guest speakers and the templates and tools to use immediately.
Program size is limited to 20 people.
Cost: $4,000+GST (includes materials, templates and tools).
Testimonials from previous participants
Click through to make your booking: